Saturday, August 7, 2010

Jobs

So the summer is quickly coming to an end.  What does that mean?  My job is ending.  I'll be heading back to Provo soon.

I've applied for a few jobs.  The one I really hope I get is with the company that I currently work for.  If I get this job, I'd be driving all over the eastern United States in this:



Or it could be orange with moose or blue with a whale.  The purpose of this job would be to advertise for our company and to work with travel agents in booking people on tours in Alaska.  If I get this job, I would be gone for a long time...like 6 months or so.  I would terribly miss all my Provo friends, but I would really enjoy this job I think.

The other job I've applied for is at Million Air in Provo.  If i get that job I'd be doing stuff like this:



Moving airplanes around



Refueling airplanes.

That job would be a blast!  Doing stuff I love every day.  And...I get to stay in Utah and hang with all my amazing friends.

Which do you think I should do?

1 comment: