Thursday, January 27, 2011

Changes

I was just thinking about life and my past and noticed a very significant change in my life.

I remember in high school I used to be angry.  I was angry about everything.  It didn't take much to throughly piss me off.  It was so bad that I went to counseling to help me deal with it and find the causes.  I have recently had some incidents occur that if I were still my high school self, I would have completely hit the roof.

My iPod got stolen out of my car.  I was rather annoyed, but I never got mad about it.  I was able to realize that in the grand scheme of things it really doesn't matter so I just express my frustration for a few minutes, then move on with life.

When I backed my car into the van and damaged the bumper I could have been super pissed because the van was parked all weird making it hard to see when i was backing out.  But no, I just let it go.  I'm not upset about it.  I'll fix it someday, but really, it doesn't matter.

I'm glad my attitude has changed.  I hated life as a teen.  Life is better now.

No comments:

Post a Comment