Tuesday, January 5, 2010

Things I learned over Christmas Break

1. I can go 48 hours with only eating 1 meal.  Thanks Skyler.


2. BYU football rocked OSU.


3. I possibly may never play my trumpet again.


4. My -5 degree sleeping bag really does keep you warm


5. BMW headlights cost $57.00 a pair


6. People with four wheel drive SUVs are idiots in the snow.


7. Driving in snow is not as fun as it used to be.


8. Eating trail mix is a great way to stay awake.


9. My Dad is Santa Claus 


10. There is a town in Indiana called Santa Claus


11. There is no such thing as too much football.


12. I'm not as good at Ping Pong as I used to be.


13. The Health Care bill isn't a bad idea, if the republicans were in charge of it.  


14.  The hood of a car falling down on your head hurts pretty bad.


15. A car can jump off a pier, fly 250 feet, and land on a barge.


16. That I have been alive for 22 years and 23 months and have lived in 4 decades.


17.  It feels good to get things off your chest by writing a 4 page letter.


18. Utah has expensive gas


19. Utah to Virginia really is a long drive; I think i'll fly next year


20. I have some great friends.

No comments:

Post a Comment